Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let the Hunt Begin

Since starting at Biltwell I have been getting a lot of heat from Bill and McGoo for not actually owning a motorcycle and embracing my inner outlaw. So, after 3 months of busting ass I wrangled up enough cash to buy a Sportster donor that I could start chopping up.

I am searching for a 98-03 1200 located somewhere in Southern California and it seems like they are everywhere and the price range is all over the board. Some going for $2500, some going for $8000. $3500 is my magic number and I'm sure I can get something at that price.

In the mean time, I have assemble a pretty dynamic build team of expert craftsmen that should really help me get this build going in the right direction. Check out the pic of me and the gang below.


No comments:

Post a Comment